Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Choir fund

HELLO! This post is specially for the year 2s :)

Remember to pass $5 to ME(Ming En!) on the next practice which is Friday.
The money will aid the funding for the J1s' Welcome Party cum Choir Camp and other misc stuff(if there are any left).
*FYI: We may consider getting Mac breakfast if we have enough $$! :D

Im posting this because some of you may not know why Im collecting money for the choir fund (again)
Yup, so basically everyone has to contribute to the choir fund ok, unless you have financial problems(go talk to the teachers)
"Even if you can avoid paying for now, you cant run away forever!! "
Dont make me turn into something scarier than our VP just to chase you for $! :X

J1s READ HERE:
& by the way, I dont wish to scare you all off but just to let you all know that I will also start collecting $ from the J1s like soon. But until I ask, dont give me any yet :)

your treasurerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (;

No comments: